With the new year of the CFOA 3 Man about to begin, we would like to thank all the teams that have participated in the CFOA 3 Man tournaments at PBC Paintball Parks. Every year we meet new players that are stepping up to test their abilities in a competitive format through the CFOA 3 Man Tournament Series.
Keep in mind, tournaments are held at all 3 PBC Parks on all of the dates listed below with the exception of the Regional Championship events.
To register for an event, please click here. For more information on the 3-man series, please visit the CFOA's website here.
2014 CFOA 3 MAN DATES
June 14th - Spring Series Championship @ PBC Rockhill
November 8th - Fall Series Championship @ PBC Rockhill
** The Championship events are by invitation only to qualifying teams.
QUALIFYING FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIPS
Each participating park will host eight events per season for both divisions. Teams will play for seed standings to qualify for the Championships and will be selected for the Championship event based on the following conditions.
- The first four events will be qualifiers for the Championship.
- Teams must continually play at the same park throughout the qualifiers to maintain standings. If a team wishes to play in a qualifier at another park, they will be required to contact the CFOA for approval.
- The top three (3) scores for each team will count toward the teams final standings.
- The top three teams in the standings from each division, from each park will be invited to the Championships. In the event that a qualifying team does not plan to attend the Regionals, the next team in points standing will be invited.
- Any team that plays all four of the qualifier events in a season will be automatically invited to the Championships.
- Any team that wins the 3rd or 4th event of a season, will automatically be invited to the Championships.
- All Division 6 Semi-finalists from the Spring Regional event will be promoted to Division 5 for the following Fall Series.
The Spring Series Championship event will be held on June 14th at PBC Paintball Park in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
The Fall Series Championship event will be held on November 8th at PBC Paintball Park in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
D6 (New Players) - $75
- Team Entry Fee per Event: $75.00 (HPA included)
- Division 6 players only. This division is for NEW players with no previous tournament experience. (10 Years old and up)
- Limitations: CFOA/APPA ranked players PRO - D5 are not allowed. Maximum of 5 players per team.
- Division 6 players will be required to create an APPA profile, but will NOT be required to purchase an APPA ID Card. The APPA player number will be used for team registration through the series. Players will need to provide identification at Team Check-In.
D5 (Beginner/Rookie) - $90
- Team Entry Fee per Event: $90.00 (HPA included)
- Division 5 (Beginner) class players. D5 teams may roster ONE D4 player.
- Limitations: CFOA/APPA ranked players PRO - D3 are not allowed. Maximum of 5 players per team. (10 Years old and up)
- Division 5 players will need to create an APPA profile and purchase a CFOA ID prior to the event of the series. Division 4/5 players will need to carry their ID’s at all times during the event. ID’s will be used for classification confirmation during check-in at the event. Player ID’s will be mailed to each HOSTING FIELD prior to the event. ID’s should be ordered online no later than the preceding Tuesday of an event weekend. ID’s ordered by the event deadline, paid for online, and picture uploaded online will be mailed to the host field and be available for pick-up by the player at the event.
Registration for each event will be carried out through the APPA website at www.paintball-players.org
Event Registration will be cut off on the Wednesday before each event at 11:59pm.
There will be a 3 team minimum requirement for each division in order to proceed with the event.