Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Archived and Closed Topics (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Paintball Central Forums : Archived and Closed Topics
Subject Topic: vegas info. Read before you leave. (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Cole
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 16/Apr/2006 at 5:25pm | IP Logged  

The hotels that you guys paid $140 are reserved from Wednesday night to Saturday night.

If you are staying Sunday night- I reserved you a room, but it is on Lisa's credit card. The room costs $90. Split that up amoung however many of you are staying there and give that money to Ken. He is going to pay Lisa.

If you are leaving Sunday night you are riding to the airport with BP.

If you are leaving Monday you are riding to the airport with Ken.

Avery also will have a car so you may be able to get him to take you.

Ken and BP have the cars. look and see when they arrive and let them know you need a ride. Don't get left at the airport. If you do get left here is the address to the hotel- it's not that far away so get a taxi. Write it down and bring it with you.

Sienna Suites
6555 Boulder Highway Clark
Las Vegas, NV 89122
(702)648-2100

If you have not paid me yet, bring the money to Vegas. I had to write a check from my own account to cover the money that has not been paid. I will not book anything for Chicago until that money is paid back. Meaning- it will be more expensive and the hotel will be far away.

The weather is going to be in the 90's while we are playing. You guys paid enough to have water/gatorade in the pit. Bring a water bottle or some extra money for water if you plan on drinking anything while you're not playing.

I leave on Monday, so if you have any questions try calling me.

all the money bullsh*t aside- let's sack it up and stop playing like a bunch of pussies in tournaments. If we play like we play in practice no one in d1 can beat us.

-Cole

Edited by Cole on 16/Apr/2006 at 5:26pm
Back to Top View Cole's Profile Search for other posts by Cole

John
Administrators
Administrators
Store Manager Aargh!

Posted: 16/Apr/2006 at 11:22pm | IP Logged  

[QUOTE=Cole]

all the money bullsh*t aside- let's sack it up and stop playing like a bunch of pussies in tournaments. If we play like we play in practice no one in d1 can beat us.

-Cole

[/QUOTE]

No f**king sh*t Cole! If you assholes play like you do in practice and D1 is yours all f**king year! Just ask Philly!

Good luck guys! Bust some f**king heads!

Back to Top View John's Profile Search for other posts by John Visit John's Homepage

cancer72
Novice
Novice

Posted: 18/Apr/2006 at 10:40am | IP Logged  

cole, sh*t fell through, staying with team. ill pay you first i see you in vegas, sorry for the mix up.

True Ninja
DYE
DRAXXUS
PBC
Back to Top View cancer72's Profile Search for other posts by cancer72 Visit cancer72's Homepage

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version